VeryBerry Overnight Oats
A cool, creamy breakfast option for your busy mornings.
- 1 large, ripe banana, mashed*
- 2 tbs. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 3/4 c. almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Suggested Toppings: granola, fresh fruit, coconut flakes, raw honey, cinnamon, nuts and seeds, etc.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Stir in chia seeds and cinnamon until combined.
- Stir in the oats, almond milk, and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir well to combine. Add desired toppings and serve with a smile!
*can sub low-sugar yogurt
– Inspired by @ohsheglows