Vegan Mango Lassi
Editor’s note: This month we are sharing Minimalist Baker’s classic, tangy Vegan Mango Lassi! Try it at home!
Serves: 2 Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups frozen ripe mango
- 1/2 – 1 cup coconut milk (or store-bought boxed or light canned)
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lime juice (plus more to taste)
- 1-2 tsp honey (only if your mango isn’t sweet enough // if vegan use maple syrup)
For Serving (Optional)
- Lime wedges
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Chopped fresh mango
Taste and adjust flavour as needed, adding honey (or maple syrup to keep vegan) at this time for a bit of sweetness (you may not need any), lime for acidity, coconut yogurt for thickness and tang, or coconut milk to thin.
Serve as is, or swirled with additional coconut yogurt. Fresh chopped mango, shredded coconut, and lime wedges also make a beautiful garnish.
Store leftovers covered in the fridge up to 24 hours (though best when fresh), or in the freezer up to 1 month. We speculate this smoothie would be delicious frozen as ice cubes or popsicles!
To see a video of this beautiful recipe, click here!
Thank you so much, Minimalist Baker, for this recipe!