Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Camila shared her delicious recipe of a Vegan Chocolate Mousse!
- 3 organic dark chocolate bars (100g)
- 3 silken tofu containers (300g)
- 1/2 c. maple syrup to taste (or other sweetener)
- 3 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 drops of Doterra orange oil or 2 Organic Orange zest
- Fresh fruit, cacao nibs, toasted coconut, etc.
- Melt chocolate bars on parchment paper in the oven (for approx. 3-6 minutes)
- Place silken tofu into a food processor or blender.
- Add melted chocolate.
- Add vanilla and maple syrup (optional: orange zest to taste)
- Chill before serving, as the pudding will get firmer and the flavors will intensify.
- Serve with grated orange zest and fresh blueberries.
A big THANKS to @yum_yum_foodiebabies and @camiskafwellness.