Rich Turmeric Latte
Editor’s note: This anti-inflammatory antioxidant-rich drink is sure to keep you warm on drizzly days. Try it at home!
Yield: 2 glasses Time: 10 minutes Source: Juliana Muniz
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ground or fresh ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Add almond milk to a pan on high until boiling, then lower to medium heat.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and add to the pan. Whisk for 1 minute.
- Add vanilla and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Take off heat and add maple syrup or honey.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Pro Tip: If you want to leverage the full antioxidants of the honey, add when the temperature is low enough to drink.
Thank you, Juliana Muniz, for this recipe!