TASTE! Talida, a Newcastle-based food blogger, a Newcastle-based food blogger, shares her spin on a plant-based protein dish.
- 1 packet organic whole bean soft tofu
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1/4 capsicum, diced
- 2 tsp. dried vegetable stock salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- pepper to taste
- olive oil for frying
- Heat a little extra vigil olive oil in a pan and fry diced onion until soft and lightly brown
- Use your hands to crumble the tofu, add directly to the pan with seasoning, turmeric, and diced capsicum and mix through.
- Fry for a few minutes (continue mixing) until the flavours have infused into the tofu.
- Serve hot with toast and avocado and any toppings of choice.
A big THANKS to Talida from hazelandcacao.com.au for this recipe.