SIP: PROBIOTIC CHILLER
TASTE! and Guaranteed to boost your gut’s wellbeing…
- 1 tbs. honey,
- 2 multi-strain probiotic capsules,
- Filtered or distilled water,
- 1 c. of sliced fruit,
- Add the 1 c. of sliced fruit to a 1-quart jar. Mash
the fruit with a spoon.
- Add 1 tbs. of honey to the jar and add the insides
of the probiotic capsules.
- Stir. Do not worry if the honey is not dissolved.
- Fill the 1-quart jar with filtered or distilled water,
leaving 1 inch of headroom.
- Put the lid on and leave your jar on the counter
for 2-3 days.
- Once or twice a day, shake the jar briefly. If the lid
starts to bulge and gets hard, open the jar briefly
to let the air escape.
- After 2 days, pour some of the liquid into a cup
and taste it. If it is to your liking, strain out the
fruit. It should be fruity and a bit tangy.
- Keep in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks. Enjoy.
A big THANK YOU to Sarah, from musthavemom.com/easy-probiotic-drink-recipe-with-tons-of-benefits, for her easy and healthy recipe.