Peanut Butter Energy Bites
TASTE! Loaded with plant protein, fibre, and healthy fat to keep your energy up.
- 2/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. ground flax seeds
- 1/2 c potato starch 1 tbs. honey
- Combine all five ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes so the mixture is easier to roll.
- Break off tablespoon-size portions of the mixture and roll the portion into a small ball. Repeat.
- Roll mixture into approximately 12 bites and store the bites in the fridge for up to a week.