Spicy Lentil Salad
TASTE! Made with filling, protein-rich ingredients…
- 2 tbsp. minced onions
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. cilantro (coriander), finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. jalapeno, finely minced
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 c. sprouted lentils
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- `1/4 tsp. sea salt or to taste
- Place onions, garlic, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeño, and lemon juice into a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add lentils, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil and mix.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place into a bowl, seal with a lid, and refrigerate.
A big THANKS to Brendan Brazier, Triathelete & Author, One Green Planet, where This recipe was taken from.