TASTE! Talida, a Newcastle-based food blogger, shares her spin on this classic dish.
- 8 potatoes, skin-on
- 4 sprigs of rosemary, fresh
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic
- Pre-heat oven to 200 Celsius.
- Cut thin, evenly spaced slices along the potatoes. Stop about 2/3 of the way to the bottom—do not cut to the base.
- Cut thin slices of garlic and wedge them inbetween a few of the potato slices. Cut small pieces of rosemary and stick them in-between the potato slices.
- Sprinkle generously with salt.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes—try to get them well-covered with oil.
- Bake in oven for about 45 min—1 hr. Depending on how crispy you want the potatoes to be.
A big THANKS to Talida from hazelandcacao.com.au for this recipe.