Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade
A flavour-packed topping for a toasted crostini… yummy!
- 1-2 garlic cloves,
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes,
- 2 tbsp. capers,
- 2 tbsp. flat-leaf parsley,
- 1/3 to 1/2 c. olive oil.
- Pulse garlic cloves in a food processor to a minced consistency.
- Add the olives and pulse until quite fine, but not paste-like.
- Roughly chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Place tomatoes into empty food processor and blend until quite fine (like olives)
- Add capers and parsley and pulse a few times.
- Mix pulsed olives with tomato mixture, adding olive oil until you reach the desired consistency.
From the archives of Rouxbe Cooking School.