Brown Rice Tapioca Crepes
Editor’s note: This month we are sharing SEED’s Brown Rice Tapioca Crepes! This gluten-free recipe can be served with a delicious sweet or savoury filling!
- 2 cups Bonsoy milk
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 4 flax eggs*
- 1 and 1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- In a blender, process all ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Once hot, pour the desired amount of batter. Let cook until the top appears bubbly and then carefully flip and cook for 2-3 minutes more on the other side.
- Repeat until all crepes are prepared and serve with your favourite sweet or savoury toppings!
*To make a flax egg, mix one tablespoon of ground flaxseed with three tablespoons of water.
Find this delicious recipe and more at SEEDS Resources & Stories!